In this bubbalicious bubbly tasting, we’ll look at 6 off-the-beaten-path sparkling wines to spice up your New Year festivities!
- Finca El Retiro, Extra Brut (Chardonnay & Pinot Noir). Mendoza, Argentina.
- Love it!
- Cost: $13.99
- Castillo Perelada, Brut Cava. Spain.
- AWESOME nutty, citrusy, bready heaven
- Cost: $15.99
- Antonin Tuffer, Blanc de Blanc (Chardonnay). France.
- Large Party Worthy… buy for cost, not quality
- Cost: $11.99
- Luis Pato, Maria Gomes, Portugal
- Fun, rare, more for food then celebration
- Cost: $19.99
- Luis Pato, Baga. Portugal.
- Jammy, dry and wonderful
- Michel Loriot Cuvee, Brut Champagne Rose. Champagne, France.
- A perfectly elegant dry Champagne Rose
- Cost: $46.99
Remember that each of these wines, and all of the rest of the wines you see on WineSoaked, are available through my Chicago wine store, WineStyles South Loop.
To order, call (312)431-9999 or email me at SaraKay@winesoaked.com. Note that if you need me to ship, standard shipping and handling will apply!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Tags: argentina, baga, best champagne for new years, best cheap champagne for new year, blanc de blanc, blanc de noir, bubbly, cava, champagne, chicago wine store, maria gomes, mendoza, portugal, rose, spain, sparkling wines